Big Data Architect
NOTE: Questo lavoro é scaduto e potrebbe non essere più rilevante!Descrizione Offerta di Lavoro
You will be responsible for:
• Choose target technologies from open source, commercial on-premises and cloud-based offerings.
• Integration of a new generation of tools within the existing environment to ensure access to accurate and current data.
• Strengthening and further development transformation to a data driven product company.
• Ensuring scalable analytics accelerate the process of data science innovation.
• You will consider functional and non-functional attributes of platform quality such as security, usability, and stability.
• PhD, Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or another technical field
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the banking industry
• Experience developing end to end enterprise architectures in the area of data processing and analytics.
• Practical experience with distributed systems, Big Data technologies, streaming technologies and SaaS based architectures (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Data Lakes).
• Practical experience with Container Platforms (OpenShift) and/or containerization software (Kubernetes, Dockers).
• Hands-on experience architecting data pipelines including data collection, data storage and processing, data analysis on scale and elastically.
• Expert knowledge in data modelling, query optimization on different storage. solutions such as RDMS, document stores, graph databases, time-series databases, data warehouses.
• Familiar with defining Data Governance concepts (incl. data lineage, data dictionary).
• Familiar with major programming/scripting languages like Java, Python, bash.
• Strong knowledge of Gradle based tooling for building polyglot CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, automation, agile methods, automated testing, code quality.
• Ability to work successfully, both in a team and independently as well as stress resistant and able to perform in a fast-changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
NICE TO HAVE:
• Command of German or Italian