Figura professionale: Business Analyst, Software Team Leader
|Nome Cognome||: K. S.||Età||: 33|
|Cellulare/Telefono||: Riservato!||: Riservato!|
|CV Allegato||: Riservato!||Categoria CV||: Business Intelligence / Data Scientist / DWH|
|Sede preferita||: Pontedera, Pisa, Lucca|
Accesso Full al database con 31.866 CV a partire da € 80,00 ABBONATI SUBITO
– Technical Writer – Engenious, Lucca (since Jan. 2020)
o Preparation of tech documentation (Confluence) for project Inextrack at Inexto from scratch.
o Building a remote docs team, designing layout (CSS) & framework (jQuery, Python, C#).
o Responsible for the docs team’s build up, knowledge sharing, & communication.
o Coordinating remote teams of testers & tech writers.
Technical Writer & Business Analyst – hurra.com, Kraków & Lucca (Mar. 2014 – Dec. 2019)
o Technical writing & information development:
– User documentation (knowledge base, release notes, guides) in Confluence &
– Video editing in QuickTime, Camtasia, & iMovie using IBM Speech to Text.
– API documentation from scratch (Markdown, SQL, Linux, Ruby, curl).
– Taking care of functional specification & projecting roadmap for the project.
– UI translation management & standardization of documentation processes.
– Writing concepts: problem-solving, information mapping, topic-based.
o Business analysis & quality assurance:
– Cooperation with users & engineers in Agile (JIRA environment).
– Reporting defects, requests, testing features, planning user stories.
– Organization of feedback & troubleshooting sessions with marketers.
o Marketing writing:
– Contribution to the product website (hurra.com).
– Editor in a publishing house – Ksiegarnia Akademicka, Kraków (Feb.-Dec. 2014)
– Researcher & EU Project Coordinator – Istituto Storico della Resistenza, Livorno (Mar.-Jul. 2013)
– Sports Journalist, Tennis & Cycling Head Editor at “Gazeta Wyborcza” (Kraków, 2013-14);
“Sportowe Fakty” (Poznan, 2008-14); “Tenisklub”, “Tenis Polska”, & “Tenis” (Warsaw, 2008-13);
“NewsUIC” (Barcelona, 2012); “Zycie Czestochowskie” (Czestochowa, 2008-09).
– SCRUM training by Compendium CE, Kraków (2017).
– soap! conference, Kraków (2016-2017).
– The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London &
Birkbeck, University of London on Coursera (2020).
– Knowledge about digital marketing gained at hurra.com (2014-2019).
– Faculty of History, Jagiellonian University, Kraków (2010-2016).
– Faculty of Humanities, International University of Catalunya, Barcelona (2011-2012).
– Faculty of Journalism, University of Lower Silesia, Wroclaw (2007-2010).
Mother tongue: Polish
I speak fluent: English, Italian, & Spanish
I can communicate also in: German & French
– Verbal & written proficiency in different languages (I worked & studied in three countries).
– Explaining complex IT ideas clearly (involved in IT development, business/IT coordination).
– Presenting content in interesting ways (journalistic background, years of tech writing).
– Listening & public speaking (I led teams and conducted trainings).
– Commitment (I run events and social media for my company).
– Teamwork skills (I built cohesive and successful teams).
– Managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment (I work in an Agile
team, after years of working at press offices under deadlines).
– Attention to detail and accuracy (10+ years in editing, I research tennis history).
– Advanced user of searching systems (years of academic, journalistic, and IT research).
119 total views, 1 today