Figura professionale: Data Scientist, Quality Analyst
|Nome Cognome||: A. N.||Età||: 26|
|Cellulare/Telefono||: Riservato!||: Riservato!|
|CV Allegato||: Riservato!||Categoria CV||: Business Intelligence / Data Scientist / Datawarehouse|
|Sede preferita||: Milan|
Accesso Full al database con 31.325 CV a partire da € 80,00 ABBONATI SUBITO
Sept 2016 – Oct 2019 Master of science in computer science
Sapienza University of Rome, Roma, Italy
Sept 2011 – Aug 2014 Bachelor of Computer Application
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, India
Oct 2018 – Dec 2018 Computer Vision Intern
Lending Solution S.R.L., Via Paolo di Dono 149 – 00142, Roma, Italy.
• Worked as an intern in Document Classification domain using Computer vision
• Understanding the working of various descriptors such as SIFT, SURF,Harris corner
• Studied various papers related to Identity Document classification.
• Tools used: Python language, BOVW, SIFT, SVM
MASTER ‘S THESIS
Topic: Classification & Authentication of Italian student documents using supervised machine learning
techniques in real-time
• Developed an iOS app which can classify Italian student documents such as permesso di soggiorno & student- id card using
supervised machine learning techniques.
• Developed a machine learning model which can detect forgery in student documents such as permesso di soggiorno.
• Built the deep understanding of Convolution neural networks & machine learning models such as Shallow-net, VGG-13, mini
VGG-16, VGG-16, SVM, Ensemble learning- Extra tree classifier, Voting classifier, Randomforest, Decision Tree, Adaboost
• Studied the hyperparameter tuning of Machine learning & Deep leaning models.
• Achieved a best validation accuracy over 98%.
Tools used: Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, OpenCV, NumPy, XCode, learning rate, Learning rate decay, Batch-normalization, Dropout,
Callbacks, Optimization methods, Non-linearity functions, Kernel tricks, Computer vision, Machine learning, Deep learning, Python language.
Time Series Forecasting [see project]
• Built model to forecast stock prices using LSTM, Prophet & ARIMA.
• Tools used: Python language, TensorFlow, stats models, pandas, NumPy, Prophet.
Gender Detection using Keras pre-trained model [see project]
• Detecting Gender using keras Pretrained model, eye detection using HAAR cascade classifier.
• Tools used: Python language, keras, HAAR cascade classifier, OpenCV.
Kaggle advance regression technique: House price [see project]
Fundamentals of Data Science
• Kaggle competition for predicting the house prices and practice feature engineering, RFs, and gradient boosting.
• Tools used: Python language, XGboost, Polynomial Regression, Feature scaling, Data Pre-processing.
Kaggle advance regression technique: Titanic [see project]
• Kaggle competition for predicting “if a passenger survived the sinking of the Titanic or not”.
• Tools used: Python language, PCA, SVR, Feature engineering, Data Pre-processing.
Facial Recognition using Machine Learning [see project]
• Built an App that basically trains & recognizes your face using Machine Learning technique.
• Tools used: OpenCv2, HAAR cascade classifier, LBPHFaceRecognizer.
Probabilistic Reasoning & Learning [see project]
• Developed an AI agent using Open AI Gym environment where agent will learn to play a game using Q-Learning algorithm and
tensorflow to obtain reward.
• Tools used: Python language, Open AI gym Environment.
Task-oriented SDS [see project]
• The goal of the project is to implement a task oriented SDS Where a “Waiter Robot” serves and responds according to the user who
entered into the café to have something based on theirinterests.
• Tools used: Google Speech Recognition API, Python language, SPACY Parser, Piglet.
Fuel Calculator App [see project]
Human computer interaction
• Developed IOS app “Fuel calculator” with GEOFENCING feature.
• Geofencing feature notifies users whenever he/she is near to his/her desired location.
• Keep track of user’s fuel.
• Tools used: Swift, Map kit, Core Data
WORK EXPERIENCE 2 Years of Work Experience as a Quality Analyst (2014 – 2016)
Sept 2015 – Apr 2016
Quality Analyst (Xceedance Infotech Pvt. Ltd)
Address – Sector 53, Augusta Point Building, 3rd Floor, Golf Course Rd, Gurugram
Haryana 122002, India.
• Handled testing of “Duck creek” system
• Understanding the business requirement, deriving requirement, developing test plan,
test scenarios and test cases from the source application for functionality test.
• Performed detecting of bugs & their classification based on severity, priority and
track defects using serena team track- defect/bug tracking tool.
• Involved in system, regression & user acceptance testing. • Organized, conducted and supported test activities. • Involved in performance testing and integration testing. • Responsible for executing test cases, documenting results and defects.
• Performed testing and fault-finding finished systems in accordance with company procedures.
• Reported to the test manager any issues or potential prioritization conflicts.
Business or sector: Property and Casualty (insurance)
Sept 2014 – Apr 2015
Project Executive (HDFC Securities Ltd)
Address- I Think Techno Campus Building-B, "Alpha", Office Floor 8, Kanjurmarg
Station, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400042, India.
• Handled testing of E- commerce website “HDFC –Online RM”
• Examined all functionalities of the website and execute manual smoke,
functional, regression, system integration & exploratory tests.
• Analyzed functional requirements and business specifications on earliest stages of SDLC.
• Responsible for creation, design & execution of test strategies, including writing test
plans, test cases and test scenarios.
• Performed compatibility testing of HDFC apps with various mobile handsets to ensure
that functionality working as expected.
Business or sector: Finance & Banking
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Language: English, Italian (A2)
Technologies: Python language, Swift, SQL, Testing Methodologies, Understanding the
Iterative SDLC, Machine Learning technique, Convolution neural networks, Scikit-learn,
Keras, TensorFlow, NumPy, Pandas, GitHub, Mac/OS, OpenCv2, OpenAI Gym
environment, Computer Vision technique, Q-learning, BOVW, Kernel tricks.
Interests: Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, NoSQL
9 total views, 1 today