Figura professionale: Project Manager Senior, PMO IT & System Integrator
|Nome Cognome||: F. A.||Età||: 44|
|Cellulare/Telefono||: Riservato!||: Riservato!|
|CV Allegato||: Riservato!||Categoria CV||: Project Manager/Architetto SW/ IT Manager|
|Sede preferita||: Italy, Europe|
Accesso Full al database con 31.865 CV a partire da € 80,00 ABBONATI SUBITO
• Complete expertise in Information Systems Management in Microsoft Environment.
• Complete expertise in CRM, DMS, ERP Systems.
• Project Management
• Knowledge of PDM structures in Autocad environment.
• Manage and Work in IT and Business Team
• Excellent commercial attitude
• Excellent attitude to Problem Solving
• Realization of projects in view of Technological Innovation oriented to the reduction of costs on a worldwide basis.
• Adaptation to any working environment
• Available for long periods abroad
Febbraio 2018 – presente
PMO IT & System Integrator (Consultant )
Project: S.C.O.P.E. (Standardization of Customer Oriented Processes & Enabling)
CRM-DMS Platforms: Salesforce.com – MS Navision 2017- MS Dynamics
Testing Platforms: Jira
Integrations: G.D.P.R.- Lead Management based on Amazon Web Services
– Coordinate the ICT activities of the Scope project both internal and SWH and any other suppliers in the ICT area.
– Alignment with local, central (Munich DE) and external (both ICT and Business) stakeholders
– Participate in periodic international conference calls
– Acting as a local single point of contact
– Organizing, coordinating and reporting on meetings and follow-up.
– Project Management and Monitoring tasks
– Support the implementation of new business processes with the use of central (Munich DE) and local systems, modified if necessary
– Support the local team in problem solving
– Planning and managing local ICT tests and steering of local UATs ( jira platform)
– Preparing and updating project documentation in line with BMW standards
– Manage interfaces with local, central BMW systems (Munich DE), DMS and related CRs
– Participate in the preparation of pilots for the Italian market
– Participate in the preparation of the Rollout phase
– Ensuring compliance with the Project Milestones
– Coordinate Project Partners' Operating Staff
– Management of any overlaps in time or content with other MPM projects.
Business & System Engineer Consultant (Brazil)
June 2012 to January 2018 (Consultant )
In July 2012 I transferred to the south of Brazil to face a new challenge to invest and develop my managerial skills by opening my own company successfully.
Subsequently I have offered consultancy in the start-up and maintenance phase of the company, helping Foreign and Brazilian businessmen in their business (GDO) in the areas of Human Resources, Accounting, Marketing and Information Technology.
Server Migration Activities from Windows 2008 to 2012.
Back/front end accounting management product installation (Linx,Bematech)
Consolidation and Virtualization with Wmware/Hyper-V
Installation HW Storage Hp model Msa
Installation/Configuration MS Sql Server 2014/16
Backup/Replication with Veeam and Arceserve
Selection of companies for the implementation of Multimedia Marketing strategy, TV, Social Network and Google Ad
Multimedia and Physical Display Advertising Production
Tools selection for bulk email/SMS sending
– Selecting and Organizing Teams of Client-side Roll-Out Technicians on Windows 10
– Installing and Creating Backup/Replication Routines with Veeam
Fiat Spa; Exor (Torino-Lingotto) Italy
January 2012 to June 2012
Senior Systems Engineer and Project Management (Consultant )
– Reference Figure for Technical and Management between IBM and the Fiat Spa world for the Lingotto-Turin, Luxembourg and England offices.
– Server migration activities from Windows 2000/2003 to Windows 2008/2012.
– Consolidation and virtualization with Wmware.
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo(Torino) Italy
Luglio 2011 a Gennaio 2012
Sistemista Senior(Consultant )
– Support in Development and System Test Environment to Developers and Suppliers, for Intesa Sanpaolo on Microsoft Platform and several, listed below:
– MS SQL Server 2005/2008
– MS IIS 6.0 – 7.5
– MS Server 2003/2008
– Citrix Xenapp6
– Project Server 2007/2010
– SharePoint 2007/2010
SAET Group Leini' (Turin) Italy
September 2003 – June 2011
EDP Manager-Senior System Manager(Internal )
Head of Information Systems and Telephone Communication for a company that builds medium to large industrial plants for induction heat treatment, mainly in the automotive and metallurgical sectors. This company has about 190 employees in Italy with foreign offices in India, China, Thailand and the USA.
The Tasks can be summarised approximately in the following points:
– Team management of my Microsoft Systems, Server/Client, AS400, Networking – Security,CAD Autodesk 3d-2d, Telephony – Voip.
– Direct 2nd and 3rd level troubleshooting activities for the Server-Client department in Microsoft, As400, Autodesk Inventor 3d-PDM, Network,Security,Telephony.
– Commercial Activities/Acquisition of Materials and Technological Services in the ICT environment necessary for the Group on a Global basis (foreign locations).
– Constant implementation of Technological Projects in the ICT environment,CAD,Telephony, on a Global basis oriented for: Improve Technological Efficiency, Immediate Cost Reduction, Preventive and Corrective Activities to reduce to zero the Technological Disservice in a production environment.
– Constant activity in a dedicated laboratory to recreate technological environments with new Hw and Sw products released by the various brands to be presented to the Management with relative documentation/slide in ppt and to apply them to the Group with approval.
– Reporting and comparison activities on a monthly basis with the Management for the analysis of Group Costs and Benefits in the ICT environment.
The main projects carried out :
– Planning and Migration of Saet spa NT Domain to Windows Server 2003 Saet-eu of 180 clients and 6 new technology HP Servers with related Microsoft and non Microsoft Services
– We were one of the first Italian companies together with Telecom and Poste Italiane to install Exchange 2007 connected with Device Blackberry in Bes mode and Iphone in Web Access OWA mode, inserted in successful cases on the Microsoft Italia site
– IT integration/restructuring of acquired companies with their IT systems and network interconnection in VPN/MPLS extended (Verizon), for locations in China, India, USA and Europe
– Introduction of Autodesk Vault Management PDM with Sql Server 2005/2008 for managing 2d and 3d CAD files and documents.
– Consolidation of the printer fleet from 42 machines to 19 (thermal, jet, needles, laser) with Multifunction printers interfaced with Print 2000 Software for conversion of prints from As400. Achieved with a strong reduction in costs -30 % by providing services such as Scan to E-mail interfaced with Active Directory. Insertion of Plotters with transversal and longitudinal folders with a significant reduction to -70 % of man hours dedicated to manual folding.
– Redesign of the 1 Gbit Lan Network with the introduction of Management type Hp Switches with Fiber Optic backbones and Cat 6 peripheral lines, with relative Vlan.
– Introduction and Configuration of the PIX Firewall with support for Vpn in Cisco Office mode for technical support users worldwide, with access to the As400 System.
– Rollout and Planning for the replacement of Obsolete Business and Workstation level Business and Workstation clients with related Software Cores, applying a corporate standard both Hardware and Software level through Windows Server 2003 policies
– Antivirus Infrastructure with Centralized Console for automatic update and reports, with Mcafee's Epolicy Orchestrator Product.
– Applied from a computerized point of view the DL 196/03 to draw up the DPSS
Coas Srl, Ghemme,Italy
November 2002 – August 2003
Junior Systems Engineer (Consultant)
Hired for Consultancy activities at an important Client as a Junior Systems Engineer in Microsoft environment:Rai (Radio Televisione Italiana) Torino (Cernaia) – Roma (Saxa Rubra-V.le Mazzini)
– 1st and 2nd level support on the Server Farm with HP Brand both at HW and SW level.
– Server Migration activity from Windows 2000/NT to Windows 2003.
– Problem management activities related to DNS-DHCP-AD network services.
– Consolidation and virtualization with Wmware.
– 1st and 2nd level support to RAI users on a worldwide basis for Desktop Clients.
– Management and troubleshooting for the Inforegioni-Televideo-Rainews24 site.
– Management of the Inforegional News Videos for Regional TGs.
Sys-tek, Torino Italy
December 1999 – November 2002
HW-SW Junior-Technical Systems Engineer (Consultant)
o Recruited for Consultancy activities at large Customers in Microsoft environment:
SKF Industrie Airasca Turin – Gothenburg Sweden
– 1st and 2nd level monitoring and support activities for servers and network switches (ethernet tokens) located in the Italian offices of Bari Massa,Cassino,Villar Perosa, Goteborg (in part).
– Development is support for the Swedish headquarters of the "Glad" project for Sw Distribution in Windows NT and 2000- using the Tivoli Framework
– Managing Backups for the respective locations using CA Brightstore Arcserve
– Involvement in Disaster Recovery projects through Ca Brightstore Arcserve
– Management and coordination of a team of interns for the renewal of the PC park for the Airasca site, about N°800 PC/Notebook.
EDS Corporation Torino – American Outsourcing Company.
Magneti Marelli Poirino – Turin
Pirelli Spa Settimo Torinese-Turin
– Desktop-Notebook Computer installation tasks by cloning and/or Remote Software Distribution.
– OS:Ms DOS, Microsoft Suite (Desktop Side), Windows NT/* Red Hat Linux (server side)
– Server Application:
Wsus Services Patch Management, Quota Server, Symantec Ghost Server, ArcserveIT, Veritas Net Backup, Epolicy Orchestrator, Citrix (Xen client-server),Wmvare Suite, Hiper-V
– Server Management:
Active Directory, Gestione Group Policy, Account Management, Access Routing Configuration, Dhcp
Wins, DNS, Wsus, Sharepoint Server, Project Server, Clustering Microsoft, Load Balancing, Domain Migration.
Management, Administration, Installation of SQL Server
– Web Server:
Management, Administration, Installation IIS, Load Balancing
– Mail Server:
Exchange 2007, Lotus Notes Domino Server
Isa Server 2004/2006
Router Cisco, Access Point Cisco Aironet, Firewall Pix 501,Firewall ONE,HP Switch Procurve Management, Nortel Networks, Management-Administration-Installation of VPN,MPLS
Desktop and Server Hp-IBM, Printer and Plotter HP, Konica Minolta.
Microsoft Visio, Autodesk Inventor Suite- Autocad 2011-Inventor 3d, Autodesk Vault Management Server
Studies and Certifications
– Webinar Salesforce:
– REPORT AND DASHBOARDS,
– CRM AUTOMATIONS: WORKFLOW,
– CRM AUTOMATIONS: PROCESS BUILDER,
– CRM AUTOMATIONS: FLOW
– DEALER CAR AUTOMATIONS POST COVID19
– 70-58 Networking Essentials
– 70-210 Windows 2000 Professional
– 70-215 Installation, Configuration and Administration of Win 2000 server Active Directory Services
– 70-217 Implementation and Administration of Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure at
the Elea E-learning Centre in Ivrea
• 70-219 Management and Administration of Ad Infrastructures in Windows Server 2003
– 70-236 Exchange 2007 Configuration
– Regular attendance at Microsoft's Free Workshops
– High school diploma in Electronic Engineering at the Galilei Technical Institute in 1999 vote 42/60
– Polytechnic University of Turin in the Faculty of Computer Engineering
– Sales and Marketing Technique Course at Action Coach (U.S.A.-Brazil)
– English (Fluent) Shenker Institute
– Italian (Native).
– Portuguese (Fluent)
I authorize the processing of my personal data in accordance with Italian art. 13 Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 and art. 13 GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) for the purposes of personnel recruitment and selection.
117 total views, 1 today