Figura professionale: IT Project Manager
|Nome Cognome||: C. C.||Età||: 47|
|Cellulare/Telefono||: Riservato!||: Riservato!|
|CV Allegato||: Riservato!||Categoria CV||: Project Manager/Architetto SW/ IT Manager|
|Sede preferita||: Roma, Milano, Nord Italia, Estero|
Accesso Full al database con 31.865 CV a partire da € 80,00 ABBONATI SUBITO
- Gestione Dominio Windows
- Programmazione C
- Project Managment
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
Aprile 2000_TCP/IPMaggio 1993_Programmazione C
July 2017 – Current – Allianz – Moscova & Partners – Cyber Insurance Specialist – Milan Italy
• Created Cyber Team Specialty Division for M&P: Cyber insurance, It security services, ISO 27001
• Internal network security SME: redefined the standards for network security and procedures to be
used to handle customers personal data upon introduction of GDPR
Oct.>Dec. 2019 – SEUM – Amazon Logistics – Driver/Delivery – Milan Italy
• Seasonal driver for Amazon Logistics base DL04 Milan West (Fiat Talento, Citroen Jumper 30)
May>July 2019 – APPLE – Hemera Project – Mapping Europe Driver – Italy Region
• Driver for Hemera Project Mapping Europa for Apple across Italia Region (Subaru Impreza)
April 2012 – June 2017 – ICT Business & Security Consultant (freelance) – Milan Italy
• Support for Projects initiatives in the BCP/Disaster Recovery area & SAP System upgrade.
• Conducting various initiatives to raise ICT Security awareness in companies and general public
Apr. 2010/Oct. 2011- NCOC (N.Caspian Op.Company) – ICT Project Management Coord.- Atyrau KZ
• Gather business needs for Projects initiatives (Dev. Apps) in line with ICT implementation Plan
• ICT Applications Project execution, liaison with developers, UAT and Projects Rollout
• Introduction of ICT Controls, DR testing for all the Business Critical Applications (as in Agip KCO)
• ICT Apps Portfolio Management (certify sw usage, plan/optimize licenses renewal/acquisition,
negotiate contracts & support, reduce overall ICT apps complexity with Sw standardization: fix
license abuse, cost savings, testing & apps roll out, redefine apps access:Intranet, Extranet, Web)
November 2007 – January 2010 – Agip KCO – ICT Project Management Senior Advisor – Atyrau KZ
• Applications Sw Project Management (validate the business case, get an initial approval and
proceed to the project planning. Plan validation and project execution, UAT and Project Rollout)
• ICT Project Office methodology review applying the PMI module best practices
• Subject matter expert (SME) reference person for SAP Disaster Recovery and Business
Continuity: introduced SAP Disaster Recovery Business test 2x a year (audit requirement)
• Prepare/review impact analysis for Disaster with Steering committee & other ICT teams
Jan. 2006 – Oct. 2007- Agip KCO – Information Technical Integration Senior Advisor – Atyrau KZ
• Prepared the It department & infrastructure to support new ERP systems: SAP Portal with R/3
• Introducing ITIL, improve ICT resources training plans focusing on business need & development
• SAP Project infrastructure rollout technical coordinator: analyze problems related to the
architecture, prioritization & remediation plans, execution & test plan for the final sign off.
• Following EMC Documentum EDMS rollout, worked on integration of SAP/EDMS via archive-link.
July 2005 – January 2006 – NCR – EMEA Customer Support Centre – Amsterdam – Netherlands
• Technical Support for NCR on field resources: NCR network remote access, Blackberry, Cisco,
Office, Exchange, VPN connection, User administration, remote desktop support.
• Remote Support for half Mc Donalds Italian franchise network (cashiers, printers, backend)
September 2004 – June 2005 – IBM EMEA – European HelpCentre – Greenock – Scotland
• Technical Support for Italian market: remote support the whole range of IBM PC Desktop &
laptop: troubleshooting using personal skill & specific training and tools provided directly by IBM.
March 2004 – August 2004 – Help On Line – London
• English and Italian Customer service remote support (microgaming suite, helpdesk advanced,
credit checking, online payment transaction, Credit Cards fraud).
June 2003 – February 2004 – Overseas experience – Working holidays
• Overseas experience traveling within in Nz, Australia, South East Asia with casual jobs. In Nz I
worked in direct marketing for the COBRA, an international marketing & promotion firm.
January 2003 – May 2003 – Omni Point – Vodafone (Milan – Italy) – Store Sales Assistant.
• Front line customer support, mobile phones & accessories sales, promoting network services and
airtime plans to fit customers’ needs including Mobile Data.
Nov. 2001 – Jan. 2003 MACRO 4 (Ltd) – Milan Sales Manager Open Systems Italy North West
• Developing and increasing the sales of the open systems sw solution in the assigned market via
cold calling, organized traveling conferences to meet new customers, post-sales support.
June 1999 – November 2001 – EDS SAP Competence Centre Team Leader NT/ERP – Milan
• Created a team of 5 managing business critical servers (Compaq/DELL/HP/IBM with SAP/Oracle)
for Eni. Support and manage centrally 180 systems in Italy with 24hr/7days support service.
• Introduced backup procedure for specific architecture (cluster, Oracle, SAP, On Line Recovery
Systems) and with SAN configurations using Storageteck backup libraries.
Jan, 1999 – Jun. 1999 – SAP ITALY Consulting (an IBM company) – Milan – Network administrator
• Network administration, Lotus Notes Server administration, setup remote access for mobile user
• SAP server. Installation and maintenance, providing service for the customers. Integration
between internal network and customer (WAN) by router CISCO or RAS with policies.
Oct. 1997- Dec. 1998 Andersen/EniData –Milan- System/Nw administrator for a SAP (ERP) project
• Setup NT network for EniFin (the Financial Company of the Italian Oil Company – ENI)
• Design backup plan including whole SAP environment with weekly refresh of the test system
• Supporting Enifin SAP project development team for IT issues & other SAP projects in Eni Group
• Integrating treasury sw with legacy financial applications (REUTERS – DOW Jones – Bloomberg)
May 1997- September 1997 LOMBARDY FOREIGN TRADE CENTER – Milan – ICT Manager
• Netware 3.12 network, Lotus Notes 3.0 programming for WinFax Archiving DB and POSTEL.
Feb. 1997-May 1997 DATIKA (Italian system integrator) – Milan Area – Helpdesk Operator
• Managed Netware 3.12 network with NT 4.0/Apple clients, NT server admin, Lotus CC Mail and
Lotus Notes, NASI, remote client connection with mobile phones, ArcServe Backup
Sept. 1996 – Feb. 1997- TC Sistema S.p.A. (Italian system integrator) – Milan – Helpdesk Operator
• Managed Netware 4.01 network with NT 4.0/Apple clients, NT server admin, Lotus CC Mail and
Lotus Notes, SAPGui & Reflection VRQ Net (TCP/IP over a Netware network) (Bayer/Boehringer)
Oct. 1995 – Feb. 1996 Enichem (Italian public chemical Industry) – Milan – Helpdesk Operator
• Managed a Netware 3.12 network server and clients print queue managing (capture)
• Helpdesk (WP 5, 123 3.1, Win 3.1, 3270 terminal emulation, Lotus 123 for DOS, Lotus CC Mail)
April 1995 – October 1995 – Milan town Hall – IT Consultant
• Created an NT based network, remotely connecting 20 language schools for the MS Mail project
November 1994 – April 1995 – Local Department of Health – Milan Area – PC Operator
• Developed the geriatric project, statistic data processing, generic support to the offices (common
software Lotus SmartSuite, Microsoft Office, Paradox, data entry)
Skills and Attributes
Spoken languages: English & Italian. I studied Russian in Kazakhstan, Basic French, Spanish &
ICT Technical Skills
Operating systems: Dos, Windows, OS/2, Windows Server. Mobile Os: Apple IOS, Android
Server management & monitoring: OEM tools and integration with enterprise solutions (HP, DELL, IBM)
Hardware/software troubleshooting: firmware revision, drivers, patch, and registry maintenance.
Experience in MS Workgroup/NT networks, TCP/IP and Netware, Linux, Lotus Notes, Ms Exchange &
Active Directories. Business critical application server (SAP, Oracle) delivering h24 service.
Interpersonal and Management Skills
• Team management and Project Management experience
• Planning and organization – projects milestone, time management, resources management
• Training and motivating fellow personnel
• Quality control: analyzing monthly results with teams/management, targets achieved and follow
ups, customer services reporting, regular meeting with customers / stakeholders
• Relationship strengths – creates trust and confidence with people from diverse backgrounds
• Cultural awareness – extensive overseas work and travel
• Leadership – leads by example, encouraging and supporting others to achieve all objectives
• Technical skills – brings a thorough understanding of the problems exploring the possible origin
with experience, handling security and integrity of the data/equipment.
• Team builder & player – committed to providing top quality results at all times, actively involved
in building the best environment for the working team.
• Sales, Pre Sales, Cold calling, after Sales support, Customer Service, ICT Security
EDS SAP Competence Centre Team Leader NT/ERP:
Contributed to the creation of SAP Competence Centre, promoted to Team Leader and to Pre Sales
based on ability to develop & maintain exceptional relationships with pairs, colleagues & providing
extensive technical expertise for business critical applications & environments.
Services improvements at EDS:
In order to reduce potential failure/problems associated with requested 24h availability of critical systems,
advised EDS management to introduce redundancy for every system for maximum data protection
migrating stand alone desktop solution to enterprise Stand-by, on-line recovery or cluster server.
SAP & Application projects rollouts:
• EniData/Andersen – successful rollout of NT 4.0 based LAN with full SAP landscape, servers
setup & maintenance, backup LAN server/SAP/Oracle for Eni’s finance group company.(ENIFIN)
• EniData (later on EDS-Servizi ICT) Major contribution for SAP projects rollouts and
troubleshooting for Enifin, SAIPEM, Snamprogetti, EniPower, SIECO.
• Agip KCO – successfull rollout of SAP Portal project and other ICT and ERP projects
o SAP Portal Project architecture review and Project rollout with validation, performance,
availability and acceptance tests (Prince 2/PMI best practices)
o Assisted Management to improve readiness for SAP system Introduction (ICT department
processes, segregation of duties, personnel training suggestion) in line with ITIL best practices
• Agip KCO – established SAP D/R architecture – BCP exercises with test (audit compliant)
o Introduction of SAP Disaster Recovery procedures and simulation tests twice a year
o Business analysis assessment and Scenarios preparation for Disaster, Recovery and BCP.
o Raise business awareness towards impact of ICT Disaster and expected service disruption
towards business processes: mitigation of impact and reaction/workaround and BCP.
• Extend BCP/Disaster recovery testing procedures of Agip KCO to sister company NCOC
Education and Training
Primary School Teacher Diploma – C programming degree – Computer Science (University of Milan)
Main Professional trainings
Windows NT/Cluster server, Lotus Notes, Internetworking TCP/IP, Linux, SAPTEC & ADM 100,
SAPEP & EP200, HP UX 11 Unix OS Admin, Service Guard, SAN HP XP 10k Family; HP Ignite UX
Problem solving, Performance Evaluation, Communication, Time Management, HR Management,
Relational Leadership, Security in the work place
Dealing with customers: leading the process, assertiveness, phone conversations dynamics
Working by the rules: security and data protection, Public Speaking
Insurance Trainings: E*
RUI Exam Italian Insurance brokers register: section:C July 2017, section:E January 2018
Survival Courses for Oil & Gas industry:
BOSIET: Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training including Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET),
H2S induction: hydrogen sulphide, self protection & escape techniques
Friendly, enthusiastic, Positive thinking, Team player, Can do attitude and open to change
Thorough, organized and task-oriented, Take ownership of a problem and follow through resolution
Responsible, Accurate and Meticulous: never leave a stone unturned
Loyal and considerate (can follow & can lead too)
Service-oriented, good listener
Health: Excellent (non-smoker)
Nationality: Italian (born 4th July 1974 Milan)
Drive license: Italian license. Familiar with UK/NZ/Malta Road Code and driving experience.
Cultural: Reading & Science.
Hobbies: Gardening, Cinema, Cooking, Airlines. Winter Sports, Swimming, Running, Trekking.
Travel: EU & Mediterranean countries, Kazakhstan, USA & South America, Asia, Oceania.
176 total views, 1 today