Figura professionale: Data Analyst
|Nome Cognome||: E. A.||Età||: 36|
|Cellulare/Telefono||: Riservato!||: Riservato!|
|CV Allegato||: Riservato!||Categoria CV||: Datawarehouse/Business Intelligence|
|Sede preferita||: Roma|
Accesso Full al database con 30.390 CV a partire da € 80,00 ABBONATI SUBITO
Teaching Assistant: Sapienza University (*)
· Tutor for the Programming Methodologies Course for Math Students with Java and C
Stage, Research Assistant: RFIDLAB, Sapienza University (15/09/2017–Now)
· Identify sources of data, which can lead to solutions
· Assess and validate the quality of different models
· Utilized/leveraged data analysis and statistical modeling algorithms for solving current business problems.
· Performed both advanced qualitative and quantitative analysis of high volume data bases as a means to identify developing trends, patterns and correlations that could improve overall business performance.
· Analyzed data and endeavored to understand existing operational processes in order to develop and recommend actionable solutions.
· Cleaned noisy and inhomogeneous social media data taken over four years by different observing groups.
· Utilized numerous statistical techniques, including sensitivity analysis on non-linear propagation of errors, Markov-Chain Monte Carlo for model building, and hypothesis testing via information criterion.
Python Developer: Ferdowsi Group, Mashhad, Iran (01/12/2013–01/09/2016)
· Engineering professional with more than 3 years of experience in Python and SQL
· Responsible for creating the customer’swebsites and accounting softwares.
· Working as a Python developer on integration and analytics based on Hadoop, SOLRand methodologies.
· Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
· Used python to extract weeklyFlight and Hotel information from XML and Json files.
· Collecting, Assessing, Cleaning and Storing data from different sources using libraries like Beautifulsoap.
· Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries using Python MySQL connector and MySQL dB.
· Proficiency in writing SQL queries, tables, view, functions, triggers, stored procedures.
· Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for data manipulation and retrieval.
· Create and write result reports in different formats like txt, csv, xls, and JSon.
· Worked on CSV files while trying to get input from the MySQL database.
· Strong, in-depth knowledge of REGEX like extracting Email, and URL from text.
· Strong, in-depth knowledge of TEXT preprocessing.
· Develop and present data and insights to management.
Master of science in Computer Science
Dissertation Topic: Authorship Verification in Social Media
Supervisor: Prof. Alessandro Mei
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Zanjan University, Zanjan (Iran)
Dissertation Topic: Simulation/manipulation of AODV & DSR ad-hoc Routing Protocols
Supervisor: Dr. Hosein Mohammadi
Associate Degree in Computer Science
Khayyam Higher Education Institute, Mashhad (Iran)
Dissertation Topic: Implementation of a Virtual University (Group Project)
Supervisor: Dr. Hosein Deldari
· Data Scientist – Udacity
· Deep Learning – Udacity
· Machine Learning – Udacity
· Data visualization withTableau – Udacity
· Data Wrangling using MangoDB – Udacity
Personal Skills and Projects
- CareerCon Competition on Kaggle scored top 5%
- House Price Prediction on Kaggle scored top 1%
- Authorship Verification in social media. Doing some feature engineering for model to be more accurate
- Implementation of LazioDISU dormitory management system by WEBRATIO
- Predicting Forest Cover Type with accuracy more than 94%.
- Modeling of Interlocking Railway Systems using NuXMV (dynamic and static)
- Create and Analyze of a Research Network Using Google Scholar AP
- Calendar change – application developed by SWIFT
- Remember the word – application developed by SWIFT
- Dynamic and Static Security Assessment (Prefast, SAL)
37 total views, 1 today