Figura professionale: Senior Project/Program Manager
|Nome Cognome||: E. B.||Età||: 48|
|Cellulare/Telefono||: Riservato!||: Riservato!|
|CV Allegato||: Riservato!||Categoria CV||: Project Manager/Architetto SW/ IT Manager|
|Sede preferita||: Canton Ticino, Svizzera|
Accesso Full al database con 31.865 CV a partire da € 80,00 ABBONATI SUBITO
S U M M A R Y
– Efficient professional with more than 12 years of experience as project manager in technology sector
– As project manager, I was responsible for the management of multicultural teams with direct employees (up +10 for projects) and with external partners (up +3)
– High level knowledge in project execution using best practise as waterfall and agile methodologies
– Active management of project time, cost and risks to deliver the project in time and under cost control
– Build good relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction during project/product development.
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E S
November 2010 – today Senior Project/Program Manager at ADB Italy S.r.l (former ADB Bradband S.p.A.).
Managing of different type of projects and leading cross functionality teams and partners.
Leading projects/program in electronic hardware (modems/gateways with
Broadcom/Qualcomm chipsets), software development (OpenWRT, Jungo …) and digital, IoT appliances (Whirlpool, SMEG) to guarantee 70% of business unit portfolio
– Lead and drive projects and/or programs throughout the full project life cycle, from design to development, test and launch
– Developed strong cross-functional relationships with big clients and stakeholders across different levels of the business
– Lead weekly meetings with customers and partners to identify challenges and resolve issues
– Lead multinational third party projects with international Telecom operators
(Vodafone, Swisscom, Fastweb, Telecom Italia) and Chinese partners
– Carry out the tasks that enable the project to meet agreed time, cost and quality targets
– Provide structure, supervision and mentorship to project teams to ensure maximum performance
January 2008 –November 2010 Project Manager at Pirelli Broadband Solutions S.p.A. Access unit.
Managing of telecom access network projects (vertical HW/SW solution, SW or HW only)
for main telecommunication customers (Telecom Italia, Fastweb).
Leading team, time and budget allocation, scoping, quality and risk management
January 2005 –January 2008 Test Manager at Pirelli Broadband Solutions S.p.A. Access unit.
Leading of device and system testing activities and teams for 3-play devices (ADSL, ADSL2plus, VOIP, fibre optic networks) for next generation access networks of FASTWEB service provider.
– Definition, planning and management of all testing activities
– internal team and external partners coordination
– In field Customer support
– Product requirements definition (following customer request) and quality check
June 2000 – December 2004 Application Engineer at Pirelli Broadband solutions S.p.A
(former Pirelli Cables and Systems).
– access network device validation & test (ADSL systems, Optical systems for media
access, FTTH CPE)
– In–field customer assistance
June 1999-June 2000 ATM Telecommunication engineer at SIRTI S.p.A in network
ATM network system analysis and R&D
February 1998-April 1999
Granted thesis stage in CoreCom (Pirelli research-centre).
The thesis work, «Analisi e sperimentazione di tecniche di conversione multilunghezza
d’onda basate sulla non linearità del terzo ordine in fibra ottica» (“ Fiber Optic Third Order
non-linearity-based Multi-wavelength conversion techniques: Analysis and experimentals
results”), was a MATLAB-based theorical analysis and an in-Lab experimental work .
E D U C A T I O N S
Jan 2016 Project Management Professional (PMP)® Credential
1992-1999 University “Politecnico di Milano”
Degree in Telecommunication Engineering (94/100)
F U R T H E R D E T A I L S
Languages English – business level reading, speaking and writing
French – school level reading, writing and speaking
Skills SCRUM methodologies;
Cost and risk management;
Leadership and communication skills
Cross Cultural Management
Management tools: MS project, Jira,
Confluence, HP QC
119 total views, 1 today