Figura professionale: IT Program Manager
|Nome Cognome||: F. F.||Età||: 53|
|Cellulare/Telefono||: Riservato!||: Riservato!|
|CV Allegato||: Riservato!||Categoria CV||: Project Manager/Architetto SW/ IT Manager|
|Sede preferita||: Roma|
Accesso Full al database con 31.307 CV a partire da € 80,00 ABBONATI SUBITO
Ready to further my career in partnership with a cutting-edge and future-facing organisation, G&P's need for a Program Manager immediately caught my attention. As an innovative and insightful leader, your needs and my talents appear to be a perfect match.
Keenly focused on driving enterprise-wide success through proactive change management and comprehensive, strategic initiatives, I am able to promote exceptional across-the-board performance by revitalising underperforming areas and capturing new opportunities for growth. My track record of success has been reinforced by recruiting high-caliber talent and encouraging professional growth at all levels. Confident I can deliver the same results with your organisation, I invite you to review my CV in detail.
Highlights of the qualifications and background I offer include…
• Analysing and managing budgets, schedules, grants, staffing requirements, and general program tasks to comprehensively orchestrate all facets of ongoing program operations.
• Directing staff hiring, training, and mentoring functions while ensuring adherence to program’s quality standards and ethical guidelines.
• Developing solid, trusting, and long-lasting relationships with community resources, internal/external groups, and boards of directors to achieve project objectives.
• Utilising superior organisational, interpersonal, analytical, and time management skills to drive program optimisation.
Furthermore, I offer essential intangibles such as an engaging and collaborative management style, persuasive negotiating talents, and clear foresight to navigate around potential operational risks. I look forward to expanding on my career history, professional development, and personal character so we can pursue this partnership in greater depth. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
IT Programme Manager
Technically sophisticated and accomplished professional with extensive experience in IT project/program management, budgeting, and team recruitment/leadership within international and big companies.
Highlights of Expertise
• Project Planning & Engineering
• Budget Development & Administration
• Stakeholder Relationship Management
• Risk Assessment & Mitigation
• Contract Development & Negotiations
• Human Resources Management
• Quality Assurance & Control
• Bid & Proposal Management
• Process Improvement
• Requirements Analysis
BNL (BNP PARIBAS GROUP), Rome, Italy, Dec 2009 – Present
Head of IT Infrastructure PMO – IT Program Manager (2018 – Present)
Formulate and implement yearly master plans for infrastructure projects within the cloud and legacy environment. Prepare, allocate, and administer the budget for the project as well as ensure the accuracy and efficiencies of operations. Plan and establish effective communication within the department to discuss projects impacts versus the business line and the BNPP IT management in an efficient way. Conduct meetings with staff members to provide directions regarding the management of Infrastructure desing and delivery to support applications development, drive BNL Cloud adoption, Data center moving activities, OS and Middleware upgrades in order to maintain updated the SW stack, resulting in minimising operational and security risks. Control all overall day-to-day activities of relationship and service management.
• Managed the direct report of 15 project managers to streamline work operations.
• Oversaw and successfully completed infrastructure projects for the BNL/BNPParibas companies by using the cloud first approach.
• Provided a leadership role for successful completion of the project as per contractual obligations.
• Finalised and delivered up to 250 projects on a yearly basis in line with client expectations with a total budget of 6M€ + 2M€ as capex.
• Gained and leveraged significant knowledge regarding cloud and Devops concepts.
• Enhanced the effect of infrastructure projects on business service through utilisation of release management methodologies.
IT Program Manager | PMO | Contract Partner Manager (2014 – 2017)
Held overall accountabilities for controlling all IT programs launched by BNP Paribas for the Italian legal entity in an efficient manner. Created and fostered a business relationship with BNPP Outsourcer in order to administer BNL IT infrastructure. Led the implementations of BNL Internet banking solution for Italian entity of BNPP group relying on group synergies by cloning the BNL environments on the specificities of the internal customer. Supervised operations of program office team as well as delivered appropriate suggestions to the team of another department. Allocated and administered budget for IT infrastructure operations team operations; formulated and executed results driven strategies to achieve project success.
• Nominated by the executives to serve as a PMO for infrastructure projects and digital transformation projects in BNL IT department.
• Led and completed 80 projects, comprising 4 sub-programs, such as cloud transformation, IT consolidation, software conformity, and new data center move.
• leveraged strong communication skills to for the negotiation of negotiation of IT outsourcing contract with a total value of 70M€/Y and command center service contract with the total worth of 1,5M€/Y.
Program & Marketing Manager (2012 – 2013)
Organised a cash management organisation program for the development of group products in the Monetic arena specifically corporate credit cards and payments cards. Conducted corporate card web site re-engineering study in collaboration with BNPP marketing department. Served as a technical project manager to create impeccable IT solution and determine project needs in terms of budget and timing.
• Optimised 600% corporate cards stock from 2011 to 2013 by executing appropriate actions.
• Oversaw and streamlined post sales processes, decreasing 23% call center calls waiting time.
• Improved cards development procedures by devising and deploying KPI tracking model.
IT Program Manager | Lean Six Sigma Leader (2009 – 2011)
Successfully controlled ACE-Lean six sigma program in BNL IT. Finalised Kaizen lean projects in IT, application development, and Infrastructure areas as per requirements through close collaborated with four project leader team. Arranged several training sessions for staff skillset enhancement regarding advanced methodologies.
• Selected by the executives to perform overall operations by serving as a lean coach.
• Acted aa a project leader to control and complete three Kaizen projects in IT production in 2010.
• Initiated 17 kaizen projects and completed nine Kaizen projects by leading teams, achieving 16M€ cost savings in 2011.
IT Program Manager Aubay Research and Technology, Rome, Italy
Program Manager | Delivery Manager LogicaCMG, Rome, Italy
Business Operations Manager | IT Manager | Pre-Sales Consultant | Bid Manager | PMO | Project Manager | System Engineer IBM, Rome, Italy
Education & Credentials
Liceo Scientifico “W.Goethe”, Rome, Italy
Professional Development: IELTS, Program & Project Management (ACS certified*), Service Management, ITIL V4 Certified, CMMI II Concepts, LEAN METHODOLOGY in IT (Toyota way) Expert, RDBMS (Relational DB, SQL language), Operating System Mainframe & Mid-range, Network Infrastructure, Programming languages, (Cobol, REXX)
Technical Proficiencies: Cloud Foundation on IBM Bluemix Solutions (IaaS & Paas), Devops Foundation (Jenkins & ARA products), Microservices Foundation, BIG Data Concepts on IBM Watson Solution.
46 total views, 1 today